With 100% active, certified organic skin care and skin rituals to suit you personally.
- Unclear about "making the switch" to clean beauty,
- Not sure what your skin's doing,
- Don't know which skin care products are right for you,
- Tired of using a bathroom cabinet load of products for little to no results;
- Overwhelmed with where to even start; or
- Confused by all the ingredient information out there...
Allow me to simplify and personalise it all for you.
No two skins are alike so my recommendations are completely tailored to you - your lifestyle and your skin - because you're unique, so your rituals and products should be too.
As a Holistic Skin Therapist, I'm here to serve you.
What You Receive
- A practical revamp of your beauty products so you use what really matters to you and forget the rest.
- Your skin frustrations sorted with personal and professional guidance and a step-by-step plan.
- Option to purchase spa quality, certified organic skin care online.
- Increased understanding of beneficial ingredients, the wording and certifications to look for.
- Sanity-saving rituals for creating your own meaningful moments in everyday life.
- Customised eBook featuring your individual recommendations (including products, rituals and action steps).
- Email support to discuss questions and issues or anything skin-related.
Questions & Answers
What Happens Now?
After completing your purchase, an email with the pre-consultation form and booking link will be emailed to you. The Consultation is 30mins and can take place via Skype audio or over the phone - simply make your choice on the form. Emailed photos of your skin may be required in order for me to offer the best advice - I'll request these via email if needed. A reminder for your Consultation will be emailed 24hrs prior to the scheduled time.
What If I Need To Change My Appointment?
Simply click on the Change/Cancel Appointment option in your Confirmation or Reminder email up to 24hrs before your appointment time to reschedule. Appointment changes required within 24hrs of your booking cannot be made. Likewise, in the spirit of honouring each other's time, missed appointments mean the Consultation is forfeited.
What Products Do You Recommend and Why?
Organic Spa is the range I personally use, professionally recommend and retail. I've used this Australian-made spa and salon-designed range since its beginnings in 2007, including through professional skin therapy treatments in the past. I recommend Organic Spa because it's 100% active (meaning every ingredient has a purpose and benefits your skin) and is Certified Organic by ACO (Australian Certified Organic), which means rigorous testing standards have been met. This ensures purity of ingredients and accountability of the entire farming and product creation process from seed to skin.
Should another brand be suitable to your individual needs, there are a couple I equally recommend, have personally used and thoroughly researched who also align with the values of true purity, 100% active ingredients and holistic results. Rest assured, the best products and brands are always recommended for your benefit.